Samaritan’s Feet is a non-profit organization dedicated to changing lives through Shoes of Hope distributions around the world. 300 million people wake up each morning without a pair of shoes to protect their feet from injury and disease. The goal of Samaritan’s Feet is to provide shoes to 10 million of these individuals in the next 10 years by:
- teaching them a biblical story of faith, hope, and love,
- demonstrating those truths in touching them by washing their feet,
- and treating them to a new pair of shoes and socks.
How can you Help?
Participate in the Del Rosa Samaritan’s Feet Shoe Drive!
- Date: Sunday, September 26
- Place: Del Rosa Church Gymnasium
- Guests: The Community
Participate in the Del Rosa Fundraising Effort!
1. Commit to a minimum personal donation of $35 TODAY= (7 pairs of shoes and socks)
2. Commit to a minimum sponsored donation of $35 = (7 pairs of shoes and socks)
Come on Del Rosa…we can do it!!!